2004.05_An Uneven Exchange of Power (128.2004), Press Release
- Digitizing sponsor
- Storefront for Art and Architecture, National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC), and Mr. Robert M. Rubin
- Storefront for Art and Architecture
SATURDAY MAY 8, 2004 %u2013 SATURDAY JUNE 5, 2004
For over a decade, Milan-based photographer and filmmaker Armin Linke travelled to over 100 countries around the world, creating an archive of images about human activity in the most varied natural and man-made landscapes. The resulting archive consisted of a series of atlases that simultaneously captured intimate local situations and radical large-scale transformations in the landscape. Linke%u2019s work as a photographer documents scenes where the boundary between fiction and non-fiction blurs or becomes invisible. An Uneven Exchange of Power, curated by Anselm Franke, presented a selection of over 200 images from Linke%u2019s archive.
- 2018-12-03 19:46:34
- Sony Alpha-A6300 (Control)
- Box IA1: 81
- ABBYY FineReader 11.0 (Extended OCR)
- Storefront for Art and Architecture (Storefront) provides access to the materials in its archive ("Page Content") solely for noncommercial, educational, and research purposes. Aside from expressly permitted uses, you may not reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, or publicly display or perform the Page Content in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner or as permitted by law. Individual elements in this page may be owned by each project author, Storefront, or other parties. In addition to permission from Storefront, permission of the copyright owner (if not Storefront) and/or any holder of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) may also be required for reproduction, publication, distribution, and other uses. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of any item and securing any necessary permissions rests with the person(s) desiring to publish the item. Storefront makes no warranties as to the accuracy of the materials or their fitness for a particular purpose.
For print-disabled users
Uploaded by associate-cheri-destefano on